|Changing Views of Carondelet Street Through the Years
|Looking down Carondelet from Canal, 1902; at one time the Queen
Anne-style building on the right was used as the Pickwick Club and,
during WWII, as a USO club. It was demolished many years ago.
|Current, taken from the other side of Canal Street.
|The bottom photo on this page is courtesy of Flickr Creative Commons' SandyGirl.
The link to this page is:
Back to Old New Orleans
The Past Whispers - Home