Then and Now
|Gibson Hall; above, 1930's
|Richardson Building; above, 1934
|Vintage and current photos of some of Tulane University's buildings.
|Robert C. Cudd Hall was originally the campus refectory and consisted
of a dining room surrounded by porches (above, 1904).
|Originally a dormitory, now the School of Social Work (above, 1904).
|Stanley Thomas Hall was the first home of the School of Architecture,
a fourth floor was added to the building in 1929 (above, 1912).
(Above photo credit: Southeastern.Architecture.blogspot )
|Tilton Memorial Hall was Tulane's original library (above, 1930's).
|Other pages related to Tulane:
Tulane University History and Photos
James Robb Mansion: Home of Newcomb College, 1890 - 1917
Newcomb College Pictures, 1900-1952
Zemurray House: The President's Home
Tulane.Public.Relations@Flickr, Unigo, Southeastern.Architecture.blogspot, Tulane Yearbooks